The Answers to FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
- "No, I don't sew my own clothes."
- What kind of sewing machine do you use? "I've worn out a "school" model and a couple of "high end imports". Until someone gives me a machine for free advertising, I'm not telling."
- How can you keep your prices so low? "By not using 'ecclesiastical', hand-woven fabrics imported from Belgium."
- How did you get started doing this kind of work? "By accident."
- How do you get your inspiration? "It's a divine mystery."
- Do you have any other hobbies? "It's not a hobby; it's full time work. I buy groceries and pay the mortgage with my income."
Home - Artist's Bio - Paraments - Banners - Clergy Stoles - Colors of the Church Year
Small Wall Pieces - Contact Information - FAQ's - Just for Fun